Google Family Link is an application that allows you to establish digital permissions for children's access to your Smartphone, Tablet , or Chromebook . This tool allows you to manage both the security of websites that can be visited, the apps that can be downloaded, as well as the hours that minors can use the device.
This tool is a great way to give your child a Google device and rest assured that they are not misusing their device. Google Family Link is the perfect tool to help parents have full control over their children's online activity.
Main features of Google Family Link:
- Gives the ability to disable incognito mode .
- Let parents manage the websites kids visit in Chrome
- Allows you to restrict or block access to applications from the Chrome web store and Google Play Store.
- Google Family Link , by default blocks sexually explicit and violent sites from being shown to children.
How to install it?
- Download Google Family Link : Go to the Google Store and install it on your device.
- Once the application is installed, you must log in as a tutor, in this way you can create accounts for your children.
- Then you must add the Google account created for your child to the Chromebook. It is recommended to deactivate guest mode so that your child can only log in with their user and thus have the Google Family Link functions enabled.
As you can see, Chromebook products can be very useful and very safe for children, they are also easy to use. You can enter ( What is Chromebook: 8 Google laptop keys)