What is the Chrome Enterprise License?
It is a Google license to manage Chrome OS devices in the Google administration console, having greater control over your organization.
– Annual duration (renewal required every year) or Perpetual (lasts the entire useful life of the device).
– Configuration of more than 200 policies.
– Integration with other identity and mobile device management solutions.
– Integration with Microsoft® Active Directory?.
– Selection of applications for user groups.
– Flexible cloud device management.
– Theft prevention.
– Printer management.
– Managed Google Play.